In the evening of 28th January Graduation Nite organized in the premises of Church School Beldih, The programme began with the opening prayer by church Pastor, Rev. Manoj Charan. The School principal Mrs. Lilian Peterson delivered the welcome address followed by lighting of the lamp by the school Secretary, Vice Principal and Std-XII teachers.
Sharon Gagrai of +2A, Ashana Taiyaba Khan of XII-B and Rashika Sing of XII- C on behalf of the outgoing students spoke about their experience in school and thanked their teachers. Mrs. Mrinalini Das and Mr. Benjamin gave their views on behalf of the parents.
Mrs. Ameeta Sinha, on behalf of the teachers… wished the children good luck as they take their step in the next phase of their life. Mementoes and certificates were distributed to the outgoing students. Candles were lite with a prayer for the bright of the outgoing students.
The programme ended with the school song.
Special Awards were given to the following students.
1. Pearl Kidder Award - Ankit Sharma - XII (All Rounder)
2. Secretary’s Award - Priyanka Kumari Singh - XII A (Best Girl Child)
3. Principal’s Award - Divyanshu Jaiswal – XII D (Best in Computer)
4. A.S. Laxmi Award - Siddhi Kumari - XII B (Best in Economics)
5. V. Ismail Award - Ankit Sharma – XII C (Best in Biology)
6. Anand Chandra Sahu Award - Rashika Singh XII D(Best in English)
Following students got the award for “Good Conduct”
Hema Naaz - XII A
Mirza Saleha Baig - XII B
Kunwar Raj Singh - XII C
Shristi Dadel - XII D